April 2009 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Apr 1 00:48:11 EDT 2009
Ending: Thu Apr 30 13:43:58 EDT 2009
- [governance] Proposed text for a sign-on or IGC statement re:
- [governance] Privacy, Security, Trust : Submission Deadline Extended -- Congress 2009 - E-Government Track
- [governance] You won't believe this.
Milton L Mueller
- [governance] role of IGF Chair's Special Advisors
- [governance] Comments on draft Programme Paper
- [governance] NN Workshop Thread
- [governance] Call for Applicants - Online Course on Global Norms Against Terrorism
- [governance] Internet Authoritarianism - PayPal.com does not authorize Pakistan in its service list, Why?
- [governance] Fw: Policy manoeuvres around a European IGF
- [governance] HAPPY EASTER/PESSACH to all of you and families + lots of chocolate!
- Fw: [governance] Fw: Policy manoeuvres around a European IGF
- [governance] ITU World Policy Forum
- [governance] European IGF meeting
- [governance] deadline for workshop proposals extended to 21 April
- [governance] Workshop proposal - Global Internet Governance - multistakeholder involvement of government, civil society and the private sector
- [governance] Workshop Proposal - Towards a zero carbon Internet
- [governance] Workshop proposal - Global Internet Governance
- [Fwd: [governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of IG
- [governance] NN Workshop proposal
Milton L Mueller
- [governance] Opennet comment on European "Telecoms Package" -- note for our NN workshop?
- [governance] Remote Participation Workshop Proposal
- [governance] Request for civil society sign-on to support NCUC's petition for a non-commercial stakeholder group at ICANN
- [governance] IGC WSIS Forum event?
- [governance] Statement to OC meeting in May regarding "Internet Rights and Principles"
- [governance] urgent VACANCY FOR RESEARCHER (philosophy) ON ICT ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE IN NAMUR, BELGIUM 34 month
- RV: [governance] Statement to OC meeting in May regarding "Internet Rights and Principles"
- [governance] Fwd: [IGP Announce] Internet Governance Project Headlines
- [governance] RP Workshop proposal final draft for consensus
- [governance] What would this mean for the Internet Governance and ICANN?
- [governance] Interesting News: Linkedin denies service for countries under US trade sanctions
- [governance] Initiating discussion on "Internet Authoritarianism"
- [governance] Program - GigaNet Workshop in Brussels, 11 May 2009 - "Global Internet Governance: An Interdisciplinary Research Field in Construction"
- [governance] The DNS is a tempting target for control...
- [governance] FW: [IP] April 29, 2009, Public briefing of new CSTB report -Technology, Policy, Law, and Ethics Regarding U.S. Acquisition and Use of Cyberattack Capabilities
Lee W McKnight
- [governance] Victory for EU Citizens! Amendment 138 was voted again.
- [governance] possible replacement for Amb David Gross
- [governance] upcoming conference on the Internet of the Future; with call for papers Prague September 15-17 2009
- [governance] IV GigaNet Annual Symposium, Egypt - Call for Papers
- [governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements in Brussels on May 6
- [governance] Here's the "change" you've been waiting for...
Karl E. Peters
- [governance] FYI - should IGC respond to DOC re JPA?
- [governance] Final Call - 3rd European Summer School on Internet Governance
Last message date:
Thu Apr 30 13:43:58 EDT 2009
Archived on: Tue Jan 11 11:57:06 EST 2022
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).