[governance] NN Workshop proposal

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Apr 13 11:17:17 EDT 2009

Dear all, the issue regarding NN (not MM) is always around its
"complexity". When we try to refine, the approach that emerges is
usually biased in favor of the problems the poor suffering ISPs will
have to confront. The focus ought to be on communication rights (where
is the CRIS campaign, for crying out loud??). We must worry about the
other end, the so-called "final user", the weakest link where all rights
are far more easily violated.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org