[Fwd: [governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:52:27 EDT 2009

great points, Garth. Which is why I proposed "transnational" -- as in "transcending" the national. I don't see how that word implies a closed and absolute system of political authority. But if you do think it does, what's the alternative?

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org