[governance] You won't believe this.

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:58:51 EDT 2009

posted a more detailed look at the bill on an IGP blog. http://blog.internetgovernance.org/blog/_archives/2009/4/3/4142495.html Lee is generally good at interpreting inside the Beltway stuff, so if this is a "let's start talking about it" bill it has certainly succeeded.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org