[governance] FYI

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 29 09:49:27 EDT 2009

Don't listen to John (another typically "helpful" contribution)). According to the very terms of the NOI, internationalization and furthering international participation in IG is one of the goals of the "transition." Also, many of the trademark/business interests are not the in the U.S. and they aren't bashful about speaking out.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org