[governance] Workshop proposal - Global Internet Governance

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Sun Apr 12 19:20:43 EDT 2009

Excellent workshop and all-star committee - I hope all will participate.

This is a great start to getting it organized, so thank you for your efforts, Ian.

A couple of points to correct: You left the word "not" out of the second paragraph of the concise description. There's also a typo in the last sentence in that section - should be "effectively."

It is important to continue to tread carefully when proposing governance "structures" - the Imagining the Internet survey at IGF-Rio clearly indicated that most people actively involved in the IGF process believe that whenever possible when it comes to governance less is more.

Janna Anderson