AW: AW: [governance] Comments on draft Programme Paper

wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Wed Apr 8 14:55:11 EDT 2009

Yes, I understand that internet rights and principles has been suggested as a meeting theme and now is not even a session theme. I ignore in which way, if at all, it has been taken into consideration.

Wolfgang

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Benedek

Institut für Völkerrecht und Internationale Beziehungen

Institute for International Law and International Relations

Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz

Universitätsstraße 15, A4

A-8010 Graz

Tel.: +43 316 380 3411

Fax.: +43 316 380 9455

Which point are you referring to, Wolfgang? Does your message mean that you agree we should draft and submit a brief statement based on earlier IGC submissions?

Anja

wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at wrote:

May I strongly support Ian Peter's point.

Wolfgang Benedek