[Gov 649] Re: [governance] European IGF meeting

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Apr 11 16:41:01 EDT 2009

Wolfgang,
we are in agreement on what you say. The disagreement is on the facts that:

(1) on the EP side: we were not invited, while others we daily oppose
or internationally opposed to (and are/were defeated according to the
rules of the concerned arenas - meaning their representativeness is
less established than our's) were invited in good order.

(2) on the CS side: we tend to give too much importance to the
regalian domain, forgetting the co-initiative capacity and duty of
the civil society and lead users. The win^5 is if every of the
regalian, civil, private, international and technical poles take the
lead whenever they can, as the EP, Eurodig, france at large did.

Right now the priority, IMHO is to make the Internet governance,
adminance and rights a european election campaign citizen issue.
Every help/cooperation to that end are welcome.

jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org