[governance] European IGF meeting

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 10 16:44:58 EDT 2009

Dear all

At the moment being, nobody knows WHERE the "Room ASP" is ! This adds lack of preparation to my previous critical remarks.

PUBLIC HEARING

"An Internet Governance Forum for Europe?"

European Parliament

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

16.00 - 18.30

ROOM:  ASP 3G3

I therefore maintain my suggestion for CS to boycott this event.

The second edition of EuroDig announced below is likely to be more serious and inclusive. This is another reason to forget the above.

Let's concentrate our attention on the Geneva meeting and prepare it seriously.

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG.org)
presents

EuroDIG 2009
Geneva, September  14 - 15, 2009

co-organized by the Swiss Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM)
and the European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
and facilitated by the Council of Europe

held at the EBU Geneva headquarters,
 L'Ancienne-Route 17A, CH-1218 Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland

more information on EuroDIG 2009 will be announced soon!xxx

All the best

Jean-Louis Fullsack