[governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements in

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 28 12:40:03 EDT 2009

Hello all

Sivasubramanian wrote :

<Inclusion of "internationalization of Internet Governance" and "Digital Divide", including the question "Should the interests of those who don’t yet have Internet access be represented in the policy making processes and, if so, how?"  are very positive.>

I find this far less positive ! The EC is still wondering whether those excluded from the net should be "represented" in the IG process ! Four years after Tunis and its Agenda and Declaration assuming the inclusiveness of those people it's hardly to understand ... and even more to support such a position.

Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack