RV: [governance] Statement to OC meeting in May regarding

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Apr 17 09:46:15 EDT 2009

I have not carefully followed the debate leading up to this, but looking at this statement with fresh eyes, I support it! If Jeanette has any further concerns about pre-judging MAG positions, one could simply change "we are concerned at the PROPOSAL..." to "we would not support any proposals..."

--MM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org