[Fwd: [governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Apr 17 13:00:55 EDT 2009

I am fine with this. Just a technical language related point.

I think we mean IG and not the Internet to be internationalised. Would
therefore prefer

"One thing however is clear by now; the Internet is not just a technical
artifact, requiring technical governance with regard to keeping it
running smoothly, but a key socio-political phenomenon requiring
participative, inclusive and accountable internationalization."

to be changed to

"One thing however is clear by now; the Internet is not just a technical
artifact, requiring technical governance with regard to keeping it
running smoothly, but a key global socio-political phenomenon whose
governance requires participative, inclusive and accountable
internationalization. "

parminder