[governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements in Brussels

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Tue Apr 28 09:58:38 EDT 2009

Hi Jacques and Christopher,

the commission has asked attendees to present a statement. It would be
good if any draft statements could be posted to this list.

I am not in a position to decide who should speak on behalf of the
caucus, I can only comment on potential caucus statements. Perhaps our
coordinators have ideas how to proceed?

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org