[governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements in

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Apr 28 15:06:21 EDT 2009

I have been invited to the EC meeting, not as a representative of IGC. So I hope the caucus can send someone else.
I attach here the statement I have submitted to the meeting.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org