RV: [governance] Statement to OC meeting in May regarding "Internet

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Apr 16 08:16:26 EDT 2009

Hi Ginger, as I wrote before (email of late March),

there is no decision to exclude rights and principles as a theme, and
even less so on the grounds that it is not properly defined. You quote
from a reporting section that summarizes a discussion of the MAG.

It is important for us to explain why we want to see rights and
principles discussed but we should not generalize or misinterpret the
opinion of a minority of MAG members.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org