[governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements in

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Apr 29 16:13:16 EDT 2009

I've discussed with Ginger and unless there are strong objections we
recommend that we take up Christopher's offer to represent IGC at this
event.

As regards a statement - current statements are all on line at
www.igcaucus.org (there is a page dedicated to these). That's probably a
good starting point.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org