[Fwd: [governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Apr 21 03:51:43 EDT 2009

I personally have no problem with putting it as Internationalisation/
transnationalisation

something like "

*Internationalization/ transnationalisation of Internet Governance - The way forward from
where we stand today *

I know this is last minute, and it is entirely up to the co-coordinators to take this change or not. But since Milton replied to my formulation I thought I should state my response/ position on it.

If not changed now, when we send the final formulation in May we can always do it this way.

parminder