[governance] Statement to OC meeting in May regarding

Lisa Horner lisa at global-partners.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 04:56:30 EDT 2009

I agree too.  The Internet Rights and Principles is also drafting a contribution.  I'm thinking it's best to have 2 separate comments, one from the caucus and one from the coalition, rather than signing the same statement?

I particularly like Ginger's comment about the importance of having space to establish a definition of the theme if that is the reason for it not being included in the programme.

A separate point - we should also be thinking of human rights as a cross cutting theme in all of our workshop proposals, and in activities related to the IGF. All of the IGF themes have a rights dimension, and it would be great to be thinking about how to mainstream consideration of rights actively within these.

Thanks,
Lisa