[governance] IGC WSIS Forum event?

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Apr 15 14:59:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I don't recall whether this has been raised here before, but people
who are still subscribed to the old WSIS-CS list will know that UNCTAD
and ITU staff say it is possible for organizations to put together
side events during the upcoming WSIS Forum in Geneva.  Apparently
Thursday 21st has been set aside for thematic workshops and it looks
like there are still a number of open slots.  The IGC could do
something on a hot topic---in a space where a lot of reps from most
governments, including a lot of non-IGF regulars, will be milling
around----if enough of us will be staying in town to have critical
mass (alas, it's the following week from the IGF consultation)...

If anyone is interested and available, let's conspire.

Best,

Bill

Begin forwarded message: