[governance] NN Workshop proposal

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Apr 18 18:41:18 EDT 2009

Folks, its probably because we are too busy with other things, but we dont
seem to have a firm proposal here and we are 48 hours from deadline. Milton,
I would encourage you to submit this but I dont think we can get full IGC
endorsement in the limited time available

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

  _____