[governance] Proposed text for a sign-on or IGC statement re:

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Thu Apr 2 14:29:39 EDT 2009

Milton

I think you already have me but just in case... Count me in

Divina

Divina Frau-Meigs
Professor, media sociology, University Sorbonne nouvelle
Director, master's programme "Engineering in e-learning and media education"
Board Member, ECREA (European Communication Research and Education Asso
Past vice-president, IAMCR (Intl Asso for Media and Communication Research)
Www.medias-matrices.net

     governance at lists.cpsr.org