[governance] [Gov 647] European IGF meeting

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 11 02:27:37 EDT 2009

Thank you, Louis for your support.
We, citizens of Europe and members of the European CS, cannot participate to
that kind of "Private (sector) hearing" under the auspices of the European
Parliament (EP) and the European Commission.

Moreover, such an event, just some weeks before the polls of the new EP,
isn't  encouraging the Europeans for their participion.

Friendly
Jean-Louis Fullsack