[Fwd: [governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Apr 18 18:45:12 EDT 2009

At th is stage as we all seem to be occupied with other things I do not
believe IGC can endorse this workshop (unless there is a flood of support in
next 48 hours and no opposition. Parminder, I would encourage you to submit
it in any case.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org