[governance] Workshop proposal - Internationalisation of IG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Apr 19 05:49:40 EDT 2009

Tom

how does the following sound.
 "One thing however is clear by now; the Internet is not just a
technical artifact, requiring technical governance with regard to
keeping it running smoothly, but a key socio-political phenomenon
requiring participative, inclusive and accountable political governance,
which includes its internationalization."

Parminder

Parminder