[governance] Removal

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 06:55:11 EDT 2014

Are these Search Engines and Web-Archive Service Providers (who obtain publicly available information through web crawler(s)) have any data retention policy by law?

So the data/information/links may be forgotten automatically, instead of initiating the removal request upon obsolescence or privacy issues.
Imran