[governance] COMMENTS SOUGHT: draft letter to ISOC on selection of T&A nominees for CSTD WG on EC

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Mar 16 03:18:40 EDT 2013

Also, Avri, perhaps you can also tell us whether you consider yourself
as a member of the technical community or not. (and if you do not. how
do you define the membership of technical community). McTim BTW refused
to answer this direct question which I directed at him yesterday. Your
replies may just give the IGC some valuable food for a good discussion.

parminder