[governance] In Multistakeholderism, those who would be Lobbyists become Legislators, & nobody else has a vote

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:18:40 EDT 2012

Representative fora are essentially zero sum games (my time taken for
representation undermines others speaking time or what have you), which
is not to say they do not have a role to play in generating legitimacy,
dialogue and consultation... but these are distinct from deliberative
fora wherein reason/power/argument/evidence etc are used to get at a
decision... methinks that one of the issues is that representivity is
conflated with deliberation...