[governance] Fwd: IGF 2012 - Bilateral meeting

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:17:09 EDT 2012

Izumi said:
best, and see you there for those coming, and see you there online
participant
though they are labeled "remote", let's feel closer together.

GINGER: Beautiful, Izumi -- I don't think it could be said any better.
See you all online--I do hope we will form a Skype group for common
'corridor conversations'.

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**