[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:14:13 EDT 2012

Well we have just had no oversight or deregulation or light touch
regulation in the financial sector... hows the crisis coming along...

perhaps this
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/aug/10/google-algorithm-hollywood-lobbyists-copyright>
is an indication of a preview of forthcoming attractions... of such views...

to put it in extremist positions, these "anarchic" solutions simply mean
self-supervision, which imho essentially is domination by the big
corporates... and given the tired discussions on MSG and the role of
corporates... 'nuf said... and no need to raise this tired debate
again... we can agree to disagree