[governance] Multiplication of virus cases built by and for states ...

karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int
Fri Aug 10 07:23:39 EDT 2012

Gauss – Nation-state cyber-surveillance meets banking Trojan
http://www.securelist.com/en/blog?weblogid=208193767

Gauss, a new virus (or worm because its decryption is not done) was
identified by Kaspersky. The fourth after Stuxnet, Flame and Duqu.

I wondered if it's not time sounding the alarm because it could be
that many more malware exist but those who created them or the victims
do not dare talk about for their image and of sovereignty reasons.

What benefits can be envisaged for end users in what appears to be a
cybernetics war that started  before it was predicted by experts.

Where countries may protest at global level? I believe that ICT
governance is truly threatened and we may be surprized by all
implications as for now it's clear that everything is possible in the
cyberspace.

Karim ATTOUMANI MOHAMED, Comoros