[governance] MSism and democracy

Roxana Goldstein goldstein.roxana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:25:27 EDT 2011

ypu say:
I may have missed key parts of your ideas in some of your Spanish
messages, but I have failed to see what kind of solution you envisioned.

All I could see in the way of concrete proposals were
(1) automatic translation is bad and
(2) the society/state(s) should solve the problem, not individuals.

Which is not very much to go by. So I wanted to open them up a bit.

My answer:
again you are surpassing the first of my points:

1. I am far from having a binary thinking -black or white-. So I think it is
a waste of time carrying this debate to a dual situation -automatic
translators yes or no-.

now I add "individuals vs. society", etc.

You introduce/see/add/perceive a kind of binary approach in my position,
that is far from my point of view and far from the way I analyze any
problem.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. But this kind of overinterpretation of my
position makes me unconfortable. If you think this as a binary problem, then
put this point in your own words and thougths -with your sign, clearly being
you the author, I hope this to be clearly understood-, not in mines.

Thanks,
Roxana