[governance] MSism and democracy

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Fri Jun 10 00:40:33 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 01:25:27AM -0300, Roxana Goldstein (goldstein.roxana at gmail.com) wrote:

> You introduce/see/add/perceive a kind of binary approach in my position,
> that is far from my point of view and far from the way I analyze any
> problem.
>
> Sorry for any misunderstanding. But this kind of overinterpretation of my
> position makes me unconfortable. If you think this as a binary problem, then
> put this point in your own words and thougths -with your sign, clearly being
> you the author, I hope this to be clearly understood-, not in mines.

I'm beginning to suspect I have no idea what you are trying to say.
The word "binary" makes no sense to me in this context, and your last
sentence above in particular is completely incomprehensible to me.

I'm sorry. Maybe lack of sleep makes me even stupider than usual.
I may get back to this later if I think I have something useful to say.

--
Tapani Tarvainen
     governance at lists.cpsr.org