[governance] Criterion for charter voting

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Sep 29 13:10:25 EDT 2010

Yes, Izumi, I completely agree that the problems, if there are any,
associated with the charter amendment part of the process should not be
allowed to interfere with, and shadow over, the more important part on
voting in our new co-coordinator.

The voting for the new co-coordinator should go on and all should
participate enthusiastically, because, whatever gets decided, this is
how we show our continued commitment to the the IGC, and its relevance
to the changes in the world that we want to see, and possibly help bring
about...

Parminder