[governance] Criterion for charter voting

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Wed Sep 29 12:57:15 EDT 2010

Dear Parminder and all,

Thank you for raising this important issue and providing inputs.

Though I have my own opinion, being a candidate for a co-coordinator,
I like to refrain from putting them here now, and like to follow whatever
outcome we reach.

I am afraid that my saying something on charter amendment
may affect on the co-coordinator election or vice versa in an
inappropriate manner.

This might be the case of "Race condition"Avri put.
Thank you for your understanding and continuing efforts,

izumi

2010/9/30 Fearghas McKay <fm-lists at st-kilda.org>:
> But the election has not completed so for new voters you haven't voted in
> the last election, only the current running one.
>
> The whole election process was meant to be reviewed but it didn't seem to
> make it to the top of our todo lists. I think it does need to be revisited
> soon both for some version of Proportional Representation and procedural
> tightening up.
>
> On 29 Sep 2010, at 14:32, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't know if I should weigh in, being co-coordinator, but not running the
> election, but this is exactly what I think: first I voted in the election,
> then I voted on the charter.
>
> On 9/29/2010 8:28 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan