[governance] PLEASE RESPOND - draft statement on reform of the

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 00:37:52 EST 2010

I do not think that this was too hard or too much to ask?  In earlier days we had "me too" posts. Writers and advocates cannot read minds -- especially 400. How do they know when they hit the mark or are offbase. One arguing contributor does not help us to read what many think.

I do my best to contact my friends on the ground from Vladivostok to Tehran, from Cape Cod to Saigon, Falklands to Paris, Johanasberg to Montevideo,,, I read India Times and Al Jazeera, Washington Post (force myself to see some TV and listen to some radio) I study on-line and off -- But I cannot know what the many here think ---. I read Mueller and Williams, Faussett and Cerf, Babtista and Avri but they do not help me know what is thought in your neighborhood.

Even private posts are helpful.