[governance] Net neutrality on mobiles

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:07:27 EDT 2010

This is a very interesting discussion thread indeed.

I am confused though about some of the examples being offered as those which
violate the NN principle.

Is http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=391295167130, for example,
(available in Trinidad & Tobago, the Caribbean, and many other developing
countries) and example of a violation of NN?

I am hopeful that someone can comprehensively respond to this and clear up
some of the grey about the issue in my mind.

Thanks,

Tracy