AW: AW: [governance] JPA

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:28:47 EDT 2009

FYI,

Verisign also wants a delay.... read into it what you will.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/comments/2009/dnstransition/003.pdf

"The discussion included VeriSign interests in seeing the JPA extended
for an additional year to help facilitate an appeals mechanism with
the potential departure of the Department of Commerce’s JPA review and
the need for oversight of the decision making process to ensure
accountability and transparency through out the entire ICANN process."

--
Cheers,

McTim

     governance at lists.cpsr.org