AW: AW: [governance] JPA

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Thu May 28 06:05:59 EDT 2009

Yes, my intention is never to abandon the slice-by-slice principle :)
but to make sure a strategy is built taking into account everything
which is involved -- ie, think of the immediate JPA process, OK, but
recalling that ties will remain and how far the "independence" of a
JPA-less Icann can go.

Cut slice-by-slice, but thinking always of all the slices as a whole ;)

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org