[governance] China: "we don't agree that the IGF should

Sergio Alves Junior sergioalvesjunior at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:57:37 EDT 2009

Dear Fouad,

About Impact, you mentionned that we would "all be amazed that you can only
participate if you are a ITU Member Country".

Considering that the ITU membership includes 191 Member States, could you
help me with identifying the 2 or 3 countries in the world that are not part
of the ITU? I only know of Kosowo.

Abraços,
Sérgio