AW: [governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:58:54 EDT 2009

I'd agree with you David even though I have nothing to do with being
European. The best practice should be to contact the organizers
directly and even if anyone from the IGC is participating, that should
be a relief to so that atleast what goes on will be shared with the
rest of the CS. As far as EU proceedings are concerned, I usually see
copies of the deliberations taken place appear online. Nothing
sinister unless one participates and isn't allowed to ask questions or
anything or an abrupt stance is taken in the meet that there will be
no multistakeholder participation. Give them a chance and see what
happens instead of prior propaganda of a take over of the activity.

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
@skBajwa
Answering all your technology questions