MAG meeting summary report -Re: [governance] open consultations and

Gerard Ross ross at isoc.org
Wed Mar 4 02:20:18 EST 2009

Hi

Actually, PDF files can be very accessible for blind people and others
using screen readers, but the document needs to be set up correctly.
Specifically, this means using the authoring software (eg Adode
Professional) to tag the document so that screen readers can follow
the correct structure.

In the present case, the MAG summary does not appear to be tagged -
the main text will probably be fine, but it's likely screen readers
will have a problem with the tables.

Regards
- Gerard

--