MAG meeting summary report -Re: [governance] open consultations and

MMKovary at aol.com MMKovary at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 01:49:14 EST 2009

Dear All,

There is a parallel discussion about internet accessibility for persons  with
disabilities taking place on the IDA CRPD Forum listserv and it is my
understanding (from some of the representatives of the World Blind Union) that
Adobe pdf files are not accessible for blind persons.  The fact that the  official
summary report is in pdf format is of concern.  I am  requesting that some of
you who are "in the loop" will raise this concern  in all places where this
problem might be addressed and resolved to the  satisfaction of our blind
colleagues.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Myra Kovary
A member of the IDA CRPD Forum

In a message dated 3/3/2009 12:01:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
klohento at panos-ao.org writes:

Roland  Perry a écrit :
> I'm not sure (without the benefit of an official  report from the MAG
> meeting, not yet available)

The official  summary report is now  available

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/AGD/MAG.Summary.02.03.2009.pdf

Ken  L
You  received this message as a subscriber on the list:
governance at lists.cpsr.org
To be removed from the list, send any message  to:

For  all list information and functions, see:

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)