OFFLIST:Re: [governance] Is ICANN listening?

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Thu Jul 30 20:54:06 EDT 2009

Kindly provide the warnings on list please.

I see nothings wrong with my email and would ask your kindness and
assistance in what specifically you find offensive in the message.

The message is friendly - I even call her baby. It's all sugar and space as
far as I can see.

Avri has to answer for her errors. And I have every reasons to be angry to
what amounts to another ICANN scam - my censorship. However I'm being kind
with the usual kiss ass attitude that passes for civil behavior here.

And frankly - forgive the rudeness but I don't give a fuck if you ban me
from this list. If I have something to say there are people who will
communicate it on my behalf.

Censor away baby ... show the world your stuff :) Inclusive - NOT!

cheers
joe baptista