STOP CCing me [governance] Monroe Doctrin for Cyberspace?

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:42:17 EDT 2009

Dear Jeffrey

Please remove me from your CC list. I've been a member of the Governance
list since its inception, so there is no need - as much as I appreciate your
concerns - to write to me separately.

Rui

2009/8/18 Jeffrey A. Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com>

>  Eric and all,
>

>   You got it exactly right here Eric.  Unfortunately there are some as Karl
> kinda points out that
>
> act childish in the seeking of internet governance, which is why at present
> Internet Governance
>
> is a child.

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
2 Cutten St
Horison
Roodepoort-Johannesburg,
South Africa