[governance] Stop attributing to me actions I do not take

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 19 14:27:37 EDT 2009

Rui you are mistaken.  I have never added your name, to any post on the list.

As a further note. On your relation with Ian.  I made 5 posts in that 24 hour period -- to the list.  However I made one private one to you.  Ian counted the one to you in his public warning.  What kind of open and transparent is that?

Note I did not add you or take you off a response to your post. Note I will change behavior, but I will not acquiesce to being bullied on a list that holds itself out as open.  Be honest and close this list as you wish and that is fine.  But do not hold yourself out when submitting documents and position papers as being open, transparent and my voice as an individual as your list claims.