[governance] Rights and Privacy: Questioning Google's PrivacyReform

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 14 20:17:14 EDT 2008

Fouad and all,

  Thank you!  Unfortunately some or a few among us seem
to disagree and degrade into personal attacks as an argument. >:(

  But perhaps such can be understood at some level, which is
a level I find personally to be one below my serious interest,
yet can conceed is a behavior that with such weighty issues
often times unfortunately is displayed.

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827

     governance at lists.cpsr.org