[governance] Civil Society Declaration on Internet Governance

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Tue Nov 29 09:05:36 EST 2005

Ralf,

If in your edit you could follow Bill's suggested edits/revisions, that
should address most folk's concerns with the text, thanks.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> Ralf Bendrath <bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de> 11/29/2005 6:43 AM >>>
Hi all,

William Drake wrote:
> How quickly do we need to move, what's Ralf's time frame?

I am working on a new version today and will get it translated into
French
asap. The IG part will not change, as it came from Avri and Jeanette
and
should more or less have the support of the caucus. Comments can be
made
until Thursday or Friday, I'd guess.

I know this caucus has a special culture of extended discussions, but
please do not slow things down more than necessary. ;-)

Best, Ralf