[governance] Civil Society Declaration on Internet Governance

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Nov 29 06:07:08 EST 2005

Dear list,

I also need some more time. I am on my way to Vancouver (writing from Copenhagen airport) and will read the text in the planeand comment on Wednesday.

Best

wolfgang

PS: As a first point, I fully agree with Bill that in such a statement wy should not claim "ownership" on the idea of the Forum. As always a good thing is many fathers (and mothers :-}} )

Best