[governance] Civil Society Declaration on Internet Governance

Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp) apeake at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:13:50 EST 2005

Lee (Bill), I pretty much agree, except I do think there was concern
raised often and by a few people that the Forum should not be created
unfunded.

Funds so it can set up a secretariat not totally reliant on the ITU,
webtools, translation/interpretation, local outreach, fellowships,
etc. As it is, looks most likely that the people we'll see in Athens
will be the same we saw in Geneva for various WGIGs, New York for
UNICT Task Forces, and a bunch of other meetings before and between.

Adam