[governance] Flights with Tunis Air - reconfirmation required

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Sun Nov 20 04:12:47 EST 2005

In my case, a curious happening: I was questioned (in a friendly way) by
a Tunisian police officer at the door of the Air France plane, asking me
if I liked the event, what I thought of Tunisia and so on. My badge
tipped him. He only needed to walk a few steps to question people inside
the plane, but I guess then the French crew would budge, I assume...

--c.a.